February 26, 2011

Ratu Shawl

Assalammualaikum

Thanks dear because electing me to enter your 'Ratu Shawl' contest. I am sorry, I'm late but I'm still joining you :)

Here is the picture. Old picture. Taken by myself in this year. Sorry I don't have new pictures since I'm so busy on this month. I wore this shawl without any brooch or pin. My face=Pathetic giler. Look simple isn't? I think I will not be chosen as the winner since there are many participants looks very smart in their gorgeous shawl and dress up TOO but I'm not hehe. It's ok. Thanks to you again Intan.
Hope you always happy in Allah's blessing. JazakAllah. Insyallah.





4 feedback(s) :

zaty luvlianncez said...

cantek la..hopefully u win :)

MJ said...

mmg nmpk laen mcm mke kak aimi,lg2 buat senget gtu..hehe..u still chantekk lah..gudluck!!

Nur Ardilla Najwa said...

rindu melepak d sini...hahaha.. alahai comenyer berselendang....T_T dila tak reti nak pakai...hahaha

Anonymous said...

comelnya dia..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...