January 21, 2011

You want to know your friends secret? Let's cross out what applied to you and then ask your friend too =)



 OK, lets cross out ! ( me highlight je )

 My Personality:
  • I'm down-to-earth
  • People like me because I am so straightforward and real. 
  • I’m loud (around certain people)
  • I’m cocky
  • I'm a true romantic
  • I cry easily
  • I'm listen to my own instincts
  • I have a bad temper 
  • I’m easy to get along with
  • I have more enemies than friends
  • I’ve smoked and it is fun actually
  • I'm unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean
  • I clean my room
  • I drink coffee daily
  • I'm an efficient problem solver because I will listen to both sides of an argument
  • I'm very competitive
  • I made fun of someone in the past week
  • I'm not afraid to say something to someone else’s face
  • I tend to think people are a bit jealous of you 
  • I've made someone cry by just saying something to them
  • I'm very good with words 
  • I want to be successful in life
  • I love to win 

My Appearance:
  • I'm Hijab
  • I wear eyeliner
  • I wear eye-shadow
  • I wear lip gloss
  • I wear lipstick
  • I often wear Baju Kurung
  • I prefer wear leggings than jeans
  • I wear a piece of jewelry at all times
  • I love vintage style
  • I love simple
  • I wear glasses
  • I have braces 
  • I change my hair colour often
  • I straighten my hair often
  • I have piercings
  • I bring my handbag when I'm outside
  • I love wearing high heels

Relationships:
  • I have boyfriend/girlfriend
  • I'm married
  • I’m in a relationship now
  • I’m single
  • I’m crushing
  • I’m in love
  • I’m always scared of being hurt
  • I hate marriage
  • I still waiting the best one in my life
  • Relationship sucks and I have learned to stop loving someone
  • An ex has physically abused me, at least once
  • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
  • I’ve been in love more than two times
  • I believe in love at first sight
  • I'm very serious about relationships and aren’t interested in wasting time with people I don’t really like

Friendships:
  • I have a bestfriend
  • I have a two-faced best friend
  • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
  • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend
  • I can trust at least five people with my life
  • I’m still iffy about my trust.
  • Friendship sucks!
  • I don't trust my friend actually
  • I like helping others who needs help
  • I love cam-whore with my friends
  • My friends and I are like brothers and sisters
  • I don't have any best friend
  • Best friend is just my enemy

Family Life:
  • I get along with both of my parents 
  • My parents are seperated
  • My biological parents are still together
  • I have at least one brother
  • I have at least one sister
  • I am the only girl in my siblings
  • I have at least one step brother/sister
  • I have at least one half brother/sister
  • I’ve been kicked out of my house
  • I’ve ran away from home
  • I’ve made my parents cry
  • I’ve lied to my parents 
  • I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
  • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing
  • I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded
  • I don’t live with my parents
  • Parent(s) are screwed up and gone
  • My family is everything to me
  • I'm not close with my father
  • I love listening music loudly when my parents are not at home

School/College:
  • I’ve yelled at a teacher/lecturer
  • I’ve been suspended
  • I’ve had an in-school suspension
  • I’ve been sent to the principals office
  • I’ve walked out of class
  • I’ve skipped an entire day of school
  • I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class
  • I’ve failed a test
  • I’ve cheated on a test 
  • I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
  • I’ve failed math
  • I’ve failed science
  • A teacher has called my parents




Hehe i'm done! How about you ?It's fun! And people will know a bit about your personality by crossing out this personality test. Don't cheat ok! Please cross out correctly that matching with your personality and your life. 

BEWARE!!!


Nowadays people don't look at your personality first. People judge you automatically by your looks, and then try to get to know your personality. But the second they don’t like your looks, they don’t get to know you. That’s how reality is. Remember, BEAUTY GETS THE ATTENTION BUT, PERSONALITY GETS THE HEART.



P/S : Sayangness! I just did the personality test thing.  like to think this is pretty accurate =) Find out here: http://www.personaldna.com/tests.php .






UPDATE !!
Sorry, I suppose tag people in this Cross Out Personality. Urghh! Pelupa!
OK, I pick 6 friends and then don't forget to tag your friends too =)
MJ
Nadiah
Zaty
Ainn
Alia
Lolaa



12 feedback(s) :

zaty luvlianncez said...

hey si cute

:0

truly romantic ea?

MJ said...

mj da buat test nih..tp kak aimi, result dia tak mcm ni kan?
dasatnye kak aimi part yg school/college tu..

MJ said...

owh,.lpe pulak..kak aimi di tag!ambil la ea..=)

Unknown said...

@zaty : actually i'm so romantic! kikiki

Unknown said...

@MJ : time skool mmg ganas. iskisk, da tua br insaf. eh MJ akak lupa nk tag orang. jap akak update balik.

ok thanks tag akak :)

Nur Ardilla Najwa said...

salam. sis.... jemput join GA kat blog dilla... =)

Nur Ardilla Najwa said...

jom buat sesama... follow dila and follow akak??? nak tak?...dila tukar eh?? huhu

Nur Ardilla Najwa said...

dah ubah yeah... kita buat sesama... haha... tak pe...nnti akak pilih la winner... ngahahah..

Unknown said...

eyh? akak gurau je td. adeh! ongkos nk sponsor hadiah pn tade ni :|

Nur Ardilla Najwa said...

laaa... serius niee... tak pe.. pasal hadiah dah settle... dah dptkan 3 nice gelang tadi... haha... cuma if ade pemenang lelaki je nnti pikirkan hadiah lain.. huhu...

jom kiter cri joinners....

MJ said...

thanks kak aimi..sronok wat personality test nih..

Dy said...

:) You too are blogrock! View mine sometimes C:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...